Get a Room!

Home Forums 2075: Stormy Waters Panzerknacker Texas Hold'em 2078 [IP] Reply To: Texas Hold'em 2078 [IP]

• gilga

November 19, 2018 at 11:13 pm

“So none of them wants to risk their necks… perhaps this is why they are still alive.” She thinks a bit disappointed that Ichante chose to stay back and watch the two runners infiltrate the facility.

Becky listens to Preston’s suggestion and then says “No mark, respect my privacy. You can have a mark on the armadillo to move it around if it helps. About codes, can you come up with some nice catchphrase for it? Something silly that would make it easier to remember under stress.”

She picks up the compass and examines it thoroughly, ” How does it work? Do I need to desire the orb or some of that nonsense? Because the only other magical compass I heard of points toward your deepest desire… And in that case, it may just point at Al and we’ll go around in circles never finding the Orb. she said with a dead serious face.

# The ‘satisfactory’ was indeed trying to get into character. Becky is usually full of enthusiasm and does not take herself very seriously.