Get a Room!

Home Forums RPG Playroom Announcements/Notices

Tagged: 

• electric_muppet

September 10, 2020 at 12:10 pm

Thank you

• beta

September 10, 2020 at 9:04 pm

Thank you for continuing to take care of us, Obi!

• obidancer

Administrator
    September 21, 2020 at 11:17 pm

Just got the few emails about not able to post.

Sorry for the delay.

Hopefully, if I could post so should of you be able to.

• aria

September 22, 2020 at 7:49 am

Thanks Obi!! Was able to post again 😀

• jack_spade

September 22, 2020 at 12:13 pm

Looks good 😀

• beta

September 22, 2020 at 6:54 pm

Yay, yet again thank you Obi!

• obidancer

Administrator
    January 10, 2021 at 2:05 pm

As you may see, I’m adding a few features to the platform. Now each Game belong to a ROOM (hence the RPGPlayroom), which can be set as public or private (even hidden if need be).
    So ideally if one run a game, all your players will be part of the room, which allow for easy exchange of information and communication.
    You can add Photos/albums and also documents! So it all resides within your Room.

The rooms are organized within main Rooms, which include the Game you are playing. This platform have always be focused on SR5 but I made a Room for SR6 since there is some tiny interest, and Star Wars D6, since that is the game I played the most in my youth. So if you open a new Room, make sure you attach it to the Main room of the game it belongs to.

One important feature in your Profile: Email Invite. You can invite fellow gamers via a group email that you can customize, that will invite them to join the platform. Once they are signed up you can add them to your room(s). The idea is to build up the community here.

There is an account tab now attached to your profile. It allows you to control the emails you receive from the various interactions within the Room and the Game threads. And if it comes to that you can also fully delete your account.

Finally I started building a searchable stats database for SR5, available to all logged in players. There is a lot of work to be done as far as data entry for each element, but it will give player a quick access to game information.

• aria

January 11, 2021 at 6:04 pm

Awesome work Obi as ever!!

• obidancer

Administrator
    February 28, 2021 at 1:35 am

So the site has been under heavy attack lately. This explained why it was down for a couple days a few days ago. I’ve put up some extra security, and hope it will keep away spam and hacking attempt!
    In any case, hang in there everyone.

• aria

February 28, 2021 at 6:41 pm

I really don’t get why people would bother but then I’m old… 😛

Page 5 of 5