FA OoC

• aria

Organizer
    March 9, 2019 at 3:05 pm

@Mercy, @Jack_Spade, @Beta, can I have confirmation of your likely PCs for this one please so I can start working up the run? Thanks

• aria

Organizer
    March 9, 2019 at 3:08 pm

@Tecumseh, @Gilga, @adamu and the others, please think about where you want to start this one… it can easily be Seattle or in Calfree, again, just considering opening gambits ?

• gilga

March 9, 2019 at 3:49 pm

I am fine with either.

• jack_spade

March 9, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Help me out here: Is that the continuation from Texas Hold’Em?

In that case I’ll introduce a new character, which I’m currently developing: An ex-firewatch member on the run from Ares, Codename “Gladius”

And Seattle will be fine.

• adamu

March 9, 2019 at 5:30 pm

If I had to choose, I’d start in Seattle.

I think Preston and Al are going to do a little thing in Vegas, but we plan to head to Seattle right after that.
    I have connections to Seattle, so it makes for a richer RP experience.
    Plus there is just so much more source material on Seattle – it makes it easier for everyone to be on the same page about the setting.

But….ultimately, anywhere is okay.
    Except LA, or even SoCal, preferably.
    That location is a whole can of worms for Al – would be distracting.
    Plus I’m not sure if he’s going to have already been there in 2077 with that ‘Choir recruitment’ thing after North Africa.

But….ultimately, anywhere is okay.

• aria

Organizer
    March 11, 2019 at 6:59 am

Ok, taking those comments on board we’ll be running in rainy old Seattle ?

@Jack_Spade: yes this is intended to be more or less the same team as TH’em with a couple of additions. Gladius sounds interesting… you can have Requiem as a free contact if you like!

• Tecumseh

March 11, 2019 at 1:33 pm

For the record, I am from Seattle and that was one of Shadowrun’s primary hooks into me when I first started playing (26 years ago now… blimey). I live near the Aztechnology Pyramid and know the Sixth World version of the city very well. I’m always down to run in Seattle, or even just kick things off there.

• jack_spade

March 11, 2019 at 2:47 pm

@Tecumseh
    Cool, I’m looking forward to your descriptions then 🙂

@Aria
    He’s not easy to build either – I assume it’s ok if I use the Karma and Money I generated while running TH’em to flesh him out a bit?

• beta

Organizer
    March 11, 2019 at 3:05 pm

I’d missed that discussion had started here (I wasn’t otherwise looking in this folder).

@Aria
    If creating a new character, sum to 14 applies? (I’m considering giving Preston a rest. I might update Forty by 8 years, or finally build Danzig, who I’d thought was going to be my 2nd PbP character but never quite happened).

• mercy

March 11, 2019 at 6:25 pm

I would like to try to run Tanya, Lady Marisart, here, unless Al or Beta have issues with that, as they both know her from earlier runs. Seattle is good for me, as well, but, like the others, I can send her anywhere. Just so others know, she is primarily a socialite/thief with some decent combat skills.

• adamu

March 11, 2019 at 6:42 pm

@Mercy – absolutely no problem from me.

Though if Al and Tanya are going to work together years later, we should maybe at least broad strokes how T&T ends, so that we’re straight on our mutual history.

@Beta – I love both Preston and Forty. No doubt Danzig will be super cool too. Can’t wait to see which you pick!

• mercy

March 11, 2019 at 7:14 pm

@Adamu Thank you for the words on Tanya. And yes, we will need to work on the broad strokes of that thread so we have our stories straight. I have been toiling away with some thoughts and will contact you via PM here.

• mercy

March 11, 2019 at 7:15 pm

Say, I know this does not really belong here, but can anyone tell me what the latest supplements are. I might need to pick them up to stay current with gadgets, skills, and qualities. Thanks in advance.

• adamu

March 11, 2019 at 7:16 pm

Brilliant.
    I’ve been meaning to revive that anyway – just so busy.

How’s your health?

• adamu

March 11, 2019 at 7:16 pm

I think the latest are Better Than Bad and No Future…but others may be more up than I am.

• aria

Organizer
    March 11, 2019 at 7:20 pm

@Mercy: my excel character generator has all the latest character crunch in it if that helps, with summaries of what stuff does so you don’t necessarily need all the books…

Should be a link on OP or I can email you a copy ?

• aria

Organizer
    March 11, 2019 at 7:26 pm

@all sum 14 prime applies to new characters, although I’d prefer only 2 ‘a’ choices… in a vain nod to rounded characters ?

Jack, yes of course you can use accumulated rewards

• aria

Organizer
    March 11, 2019 at 7:37 pm

Electric Muppet has asked to join in so with 7 high level PCs expect some epic opposition!!

If nobody wants to play a dedicated hacker I can NPC that off camera happily enough!?

• mercy

March 11, 2019 at 7:46 pm

LOL My high-level hacker is Alyce/Robin and I do not know how busy she will be during this run.

Thanks for the help on the supplements. Aria, I would appreciate very much if you would send me the latest generator by email. Thank you.

• aria

Organizer
    March 11, 2019 at 7:58 pm

Will get on it in the morning ?

Page 1 of 51