Get a Room!

• aria

January 29, 2019 at 6:19 pm

Ah, I thought you’d got FBA at least for this one after Pepper’s revelations… but I too can’t really remember ?

Will be interesting if Al is compromised… don’t worry they aren’t CFD nanites… yet ?

• adamu

January 29, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Yeah – maybe I’m wrong and Jack can point to a different post I forgot.

But I just reviewed the scene where we left the boathouse, and it had Al putting on his leather jacket over his usual wifebeater. He REALLY doesn’t like wearing fancy armor….

Glad not CFD – better dead than that!

And maybe they’ll hold off on spitting those things at us once they realize the target room is no longer air lock-sealed….maybe.

• aria

January 29, 2019 at 6:27 pm

Oh no, you are definitely coated in nanites, Rick too… Isaint is going to have to carry everyone out ?. I’ll pen the IC tomorrow… but fear not (well not much) this isn’t the end of the run, or of Al!

• obidancer

Administrator
    January 29, 2019 at 10:55 pm

From my recollection we got Secondhand / used Full body armors for everyone. They were still stained.

• adamu

January 30, 2019 at 2:12 am

Dang, I hope you are right, Obi. I’ll look back again when I get a chance!

• adamu

January 30, 2019 at 4:00 am

Yes!

It was way back in July – Isaint realized we needed them, we didn’t have any in our gear stash on the Snakehandler, Al whined that he didn’t like them but that he’d wear one because he hated nanites so much, Isaint and Rick went to the docks and bought used ones (just like Obi said) from some guy named Sunkid, but only after Isaint checked them out to make sure they were functional.

I’ll put some touches onto my recent IC posts to make them in line with this.

• aria

January 30, 2019 at 12:34 pm

I did consult Adam before knocking him off his feet… don’t worry, it’s nothing permanent! 😀

• adamu

January 30, 2019 at 1:05 pm

Yikes!

Not what I expected when you asked if the nanites could get me.

Very cool!

Anyway, Al always has the jacket with him – but point taken – the FBA is no longer under it.

• adamu

January 31, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Hmmm – Jack’s post has Al “stirring” which could just as easily be twitching in a REM state as waking up.

The the broken program that thinks its Silk’s mother said something like “we’ll see if this works”….

Guess I’d better wait to hear from Aria before posting either way…..

• aria

February 1, 2019 at 7:49 am

Ah, I deliberately left the decision to you 🙂 you can wake up at this point, or we can RP you stuck in zen land and Rick and Isaint carting you out. I suspect you’ll go with the former but as this is collaborative I’m happy for you to decide!

• adamu

February 1, 2019 at 8:14 am

Hmmm – just having the choice could make for an interesting RP moment….

Slammed at work right now….I’ll get something up tonight.

• mercy

February 3, 2019 at 12:18 am

I hope I am doing smart things with my deck programs, but am aware that my chemo brain might be letting me down. If anyone sees any improvements or changes to make, please let me know. Robyn is much better at this stuff than I am.

• adamu

February 4, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Edited my last IC – thought Jack was seeing the crappy brick wall first, but seems he was thinking that wall comes after the reconstruction site.

So now my post matches Jack’s, and I can do the blow through the wall part later.

Aria – are we just storytelling our way out of here, or do you want us to stop and wait for you at some point…?

• aria

February 5, 2019 at 7:48 am

Happy to story tell our way out… but I’d still like to throw some wrinkles in the way first! Like the uber troopers <evil grin> …the benefits of exploiting Monad tech!

• aria

February 5, 2019 at 9:48 am

Need to play up the EVO weirdness too… one of them should probably have 3 arms etc…

• aria

February 6, 2019 at 12:56 pm

The guns are microwave emitters by the way, not sonics… ?

• jack_spade

February 6, 2019 at 3:01 pm

Yepp, still, both use waves and cause intense pain 😀

• aria

February 6, 2019 at 3:22 pm

But one cooks you and your electronics… useful against nanites!

• aria

February 12, 2019 at 7:47 am

I know you’re nearly out of the complex but just as a pointer for any remaining descriptions… I put some graphics /pics up on OP here:

https://stormy-waters-2075.obsidianportal.com/wikis/evo-research-park

• aria

March 7, 2019 at 8:12 am

I don’t think I want to re-introduce the Reaping at this point (it would feel a bit deus ex machina)… I propose to save them as a future nemesis and wrap up SFW in time to start Forbidding Aegis soon…does that sound ok???

Page 20 of 21