• SSN OOC

aria updated 17 hours, 47 minutes ago 6 Members · 127 Posts
  • jack_spade

Administrator
    March 24, 2020 at 11:52 am

Keep one alive for questioning šŸ˜‰

• adamu

March 26, 2020 at 4:18 pm

Sorry for long absence – this COVID thing is tearing things up on every front.

I’ll get a quick IC up now.

Seems I’m being given a lead on Robert the nephew…@Beta – a few posts before they really get into the details on him, Sirius says he hopes we can bring “Trevor” to see Kevin one last time…is “Trevor” Robert’s last name?

When they talk more about Robert, they have some papers they’ve compiled. Do we have those?

Besides what you mentioned IC (photos, 32 years old, magic sensitive, ice sculptor in Spiffs group, and a one-year-old address), did the papers also include basics like last name and/or SIN?

As planned, I’m going to toss a raspberry jam reference to try to indirectly get a mention of Kevin from the locals. Then I’ll try to maneuver an intro to the ice sculpture scene. If I take any NPCs too far, just let me know – can always edit.

• adamu

March 26, 2020 at 4:37 pm

[url=https://orokos.com/roll/794747]Tracking skill to ID tracks[/url]: 15d6t5 5

• beta

March 26, 2020 at 10:59 pm

Adam, I’ll get to Al tomorrow, falling asleep as I type. Sorry for the delay.But OOC, the pawprints look like they come from a grizzly bear. (and while bears may be common around here, they would be the much smaller brown bears)

• beta

March 27, 2020 at 8:49 am

Aside from Becky deciding whether or not to take the out-of-place locked box, I think we are ready for someone to narrate getting out of there. There could be longer term consequences depending on choices made so I’d rather leave one of you to describe that (Aside from Kynos the rest came in through the trees, so have vehicles back that way somewhere. Likely a number of the houses on a street like this have security cameras, so if you all pile into Kynos’s vehicle while carrying an unconscious body that will caught on film. etc). You definitely have time to get away, it is just a question of what traces you leave behind.

• electric_muppet

March 27, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Sorry for the absence, work has left me shattered. I’ll post after I have attempted to so shopping. Urgh so tired

• aria

March 27, 2020 at 7:23 pm

Iā€™m fried too…will try and reengage RP brain next week! šŸ˜

Viewing 121 - 127 of 127 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now