Get a Room!

• aria

September 18, 2018 at 12:33 pm

@Beta: thanks for that post! Priceless 😀

Didn’t want to interrupt Al’s reaction with any GM driven plot just yet!!!

• beta

September 18, 2018 at 4:42 pm

Has Adamu ever had to write Al catching a break in this way before? I had not thought about it when I came up with that post. (Maybe we’ll have to arrange for Al to get knocked out and forget it ever happened?) The post was conceived of a break through of sorts for Forty: figuring out that violence and intimidation were not the answer, and finding an alternative path before it was too late — seeing Al handle a different challenge is a side benefit.

@Aria: let me know if you’d like some dice rolled for this (Con, perhaps?).

• adamu

September 18, 2018 at 7:27 pm

Great post, Beta!

• aria

September 20, 2018 at 12:33 pm

I love what is happening in this scene! It seems a shame to have it all end in a big fight now when we’ve seen something a bit more unconventional 😀 What are your thoughts, all? I’m happy to oblige either way!

• gilga

September 20, 2018 at 2:41 pm

Becky has no combat skills for a fight, It’ll be very one-sided she has blades and archery both not applicable in an airport. The only one that can actually fight is Khili (and perhaps Willis) unless I am missing anything.

• adamu

September 20, 2018 at 7:59 pm

Hey, would be nice to think that a huge fight is not a foregone conclusion no matter what the players do.

Heck, this being an airport scene, I had assumed that figuring a way to get in and out without much fighting was the actual “goal” of this scene anyway.

If the players earn it, they should definitely be able to succeed without fighting.

• beta

September 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm

I mean, Forty could unleash a violent air spirit on the scene, if we _need_ some violence …. but I’m cool with violence not being a foregone solution. I could see one more hurdle, as they collapse around the security gate or something like that.

• beta

September 26, 2018 at 12:21 pm

So …. should we move to some wrap up scenes?

• aria

September 26, 2018 at 12:36 pm

I’m happy for you to start to do so now, if any fun wrinkles occur to me I’ll throw them your way <evil grin>

Sorry, I’ve been trying to find some time to add an IC but it’s been crazier than usual 😛

• gilga

October 4, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Beta it was an amazing Addie reference in your post! I still miss her sometimes.

• beta

October 4, 2018 at 2:06 pm

@Gilga: thanks — I put that in for my own amusement (maybe her path almost crossing Jenni’s here somehow leads to her taking part in the experiment in Run! some years later?) but I was also curious if anyone would notice it.

• gilga

October 14, 2018 at 3:14 pm

Are we still playing?

• jack_spade

October 14, 2018 at 3:56 pm

I certainly am, although we are nearing the end as far as I can see.

• beta

October 14, 2018 at 10:01 pm

I am in still.

• aria

October 15, 2018 at 4:33 am

Sorry, will bump you along today hopefully, but you are close to the conclusion!

• beta

October 15, 2018 at 10:46 am

Forty never is good at remembering the details of a plan 🙂

Anyway, hopefully this gives an opening to Al to do something to those agents, because if they make it to Forty there is no way that she’ll stop them for long.

• aria

October 17, 2018 at 5:07 pm

I think that Al’s summation probably will do as an end point to this thread unless you all want to continue?? We’ve got Jack’s new run to keep us all busy but I’m happy to invest more time here if there’s an appetite for it?

Funnily enough Jenny won’t use her link to contact you again, although Al at least will meet her later on down the timeline

• adamu

October 17, 2018 at 5:27 pm

Fine with me, Aria.
    Can’t speak for the others, of course.

If anyone wants any post-run denouement between runners, post away.

• beta

October 17, 2018 at 5:44 pm

Fine by me. I may have a post or two left for Forty in this thread, but nothing of any importance.

Thanks for the run, Aria!

• jack_spade

October 17, 2018 at 5:47 pm

Yeah, time to level up Khili and send the wonderdog out to help the next team in need of a loyal K9 😀

Page 35 of 35