Get a Room!

Home Forums RPG Playroom Suggestion Box

• adamu

June 19, 2018 at 11:12 am

yup – only happens with Triads.

Also, Triads no longer appears on the drop-down menu when you click on Rooms at the top of the page. You have to go to the home page every time you want to get into that thread.

Not really a big deal, though.

• beta

August 31, 2018 at 9:37 am

Not so much a suggestion as looking for help. I’m trying to respond to a message, using the feature built in here, but the ‘send’ button is staying resolutely greyed out. Any tips to what I might need to do?

• aria

September 1, 2018 at 3:12 pm

@Beta Not sure I can help with the site, you need Obi for that, but if you’re replying to me you can PM me on shadowgrid or send me an email at [email protected] ?

• gilga

November 27, 2018 at 2:06 am

Obi, for some strange reason I lose the top menu every time I click on a forum.

• aria

November 27, 2018 at 4:38 am

Me too ?

• adamu

November 27, 2018 at 1:18 pm

Yeah, seems the only way I can get anywhere from a forum page is to keep hitting BACK until I get back to the home page.

Bright side is…Obi, dude, if this gets your attention then everyone’s a winner because you are missed around here, dude!

• brickyardbabe

November 27, 2018 at 2:33 pm

Sec…thi…fourthed? I lose the who’s online bar at the bottom, too. Started about fourteen hours ago for me.

• obidancer

Administrator
    December 3, 2018 at 2:06 pm

Apologies for my absence Ladies & Gents. RL is forbidding me to enjoy this board right now. But I’ll return.
    I tried to fix the Menu issue, let me know if this work. And don’t hesitate to report any issue you encounter of course.

• brickyardbabe

December 3, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Everything does appear to be working normally again, insofar as I can see the buttons on the top and bottom again!

• gilga

December 3, 2018 at 2:25 pm

Menu doe not disappear anymore, Thanks Obi!

• aria

December 3, 2018 at 2:36 pm

Had a couple of requests for being able to change avatars but it’s not massively urgent ?

• brickyardbabe

December 3, 2018 at 2:36 pm

@Aria Obi’s done it already, bless him.

• aria

December 3, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Although as I see Babe has changed hers that might be resolved too ?

• aria

December 3, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Cross post lol

• adamu

December 3, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Obi – you save the day again.

Now hurry up with that RL stuff you’re dealing with and come save the day in the Sixth World!!!

• aria

December 23, 2018 at 5:30 am

@Obidancer: seeing some glitches creeping in… notifications won’t clear again and sometimes being bounced to the beginning of a thread again… can you work your magic please?? ?

• gilga

December 24, 2018 at 1:48 am

@obidancer I am having similar issues with the notifications.

• obidancer

Administrator
    December 24, 2018 at 7:52 pm

@aria looking into notification issue, no solution so far.
    Can you explain the being bounced to the beginning o a thread? When does that happen?

@gilga thanks for the notice

• adamu

December 26, 2018 at 7:11 am

@Obidancer

Thanks so much.

Always hate to post here, because I never want to seem anything but appreciative for all you do.
    But assuming you want updates on how things are working….
    The notifications are now clearing…for a while, even after I read a new message, the notification icon would still show that I had new messages.
    That’s fixed.
    But now there is no notification icon at all. Getting PMs, but no notification icon, and no e-mail. Just have to check my messages manually.

Again, just to let you know.
    It’s nothing we can’t live with.

Thanks for all you do, come back to the games, and Merry Christmas!

• aria

December 26, 2018 at 7:31 pm

Instead of staying on the last post after I’ve hit submit I get sent to page 1… not particularly a problem but it is now happening on threads other than TandT… will ignore notifications for now ?

Page 3 of 5